My great friend, Linda Kozar, is the author of some entertaining cozy mysteries in the vein of a Christianized Janet Evanovich. Her publisher, Spyglass Lane mysteries, is having a contest for the Christmas season. Interested in some free books? See the details below and definitely check out Linda’s books. They are clever and funny.
‘Tis the season for a great whodunnit!
- Create a Pinboard entitled My 12 Cozies of Christmas. Fill it with 12 Spyglass Lane titles that either you want to read, or have already read and love! Be sure to use the #12CoziesofChristmas hashtag in the description of each pinned book cover. One pinboard will automatically enter you in each daily drawing!
- Tweet about Spyglass Lane mysteries. Simply Tweet about the giveaway or one of your favorite Spyglass Lane Mysteries or authors and include the #12CoziesofChristmas hashtag along with the www.spyglasslanemysteries.com link. You may Tweet as many times as you want each day! Only Tweets sent out the day of the giveaway will be considered for that day’s drawing.
- Each day, we will reveal which Spyglass Lane mystery will be given away that day
- A “giveaway day” runs from 12AM EST to 11:59PM EST.
- There will be one winner per day
- Winners will be announced the following morning
- A Pinboard (see rules above) counts as one entry each day of the giveaway. Tweets (see rules above) only apply to the day in which they were originally Tweeted. For example, if you send 10 Tweets on Thursday the 13th, you will be entered 10 times in that day’s drawing. But those Tweets will not apply to the next day’s drawing.
- Winners will be chosen via Randomizer.org, with Tweets and Pinboards each assigned a unique number
- Winners will be announced via our blog, Twitter @SpyglassMystery or Facebook. Winners will be contacted via email or social media. If a winner does not hear from Spyglass Lane, they may contact us at SpyglassLaneMysteries (at) gmail (dot) com.
- Winners will receive their prize in the form of a Smashwords coupon that they can redeem at Smashwords.com. Smashwords accommodates all ereader devices, though it may require the device to be directly connected to a computer for proper download.
- The same person may win more than once!
- There is no entry limit
- Participants are expected to play nice! Inappropriate behavior (including but not limited to foul language, bullying, trolling, arguing) will not be tolerated and Spyglass Lane reserves the right to exclude such people from these and future giveaways